Monday, May 4, 2009

R E A L shxt

REAL:

1. true; not merely ostensible, nominal, or apparent: the real reason for an act.
2. existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious: a story taken from real life.
3. being an actual thing; having objective existence; not imaginary: The events you will see in the film are real and not just made up.
4. being actually such; not merely so-called: a real victory.
5. unfeigned or sincere: real sympathy; a real friend.


I'm as real as it gets. Don't think so? Try me. I say what I mean, I mean what I say. I'm probuly one of the REALEST friends somebody can have; Actually I am the REALEST. People are so throwed off my attitude it makes no sense. Yu'd rather have somebody sugarcoat && lie to yuu, then tell yuu the truth? Pshhh, get outta here.

Its funny, because it takes one mistake to figure out who's goin to be there for yuu erasing the mistakes yuu left behind. I HAVE NOBODY, nada, zip. I found that out the hard way. Maybe it's juss me, but whenever my friends are in trouble, I'm there to back them up, whenever they mad decisions I'm always there to comfort them. But when it comes to me, NOBODY, not even one person could be there for me, or comfort me. That's bullshxt.

I'm stuck in a world full of fakes && posers. Still waiting on somebody to S A V E ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment